Makita’s 52.5 cc MM4® Backpack Blower (EB5300TH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB5300TH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. It’s engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower.
The EB5300TH is powered by a 52.5 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 184 mph and a maximum air volume of 516 cubic feet per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort.
The EB5300TH is compact with less weight (only 19.7 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation at 70dB(A).
- Engine Displacement (cc) : 52.5 cc
- Engine (HP) : 2.5 HP
- Max. Air Volume : 516 CFM
- Max. Air Velocity : 184 MPH
- Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 60.9 oz.
- Crank Case Capacity : 4.7 oz.
- Sound Pressure (per Ansi B175.2 standard) : 70 dB(A)
- Dry Weight : 19.7 lbs.
- Blower Type : Backpack
- Power Type : 4-stroke gas
- User Type : Professional and Farm/Ranch
- Shipping Weight : 26.5 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-833677